The Golf Ball Fitting Process
- With your driver, you will hit a series of shots with your current golf ball of choice.
- The high-speed cameras in the Science Eye Launch Monitor system will capture multiple measurements and use that data to calculate your specific launch characteristics.
- Based on your ball flight characteristics, the technician will either confirm that you are currently playing the best ball for you or recommend a Bridgestone/Precept ball that better suits your game.
- After hitting a series of shots with the recommended ball, you will be given a side-by-side comparison of all data, which includes your launch angle, spin rates, and distance with each ball.
- By comparing the side-by-side results, you will be able to determine which ball can best maximize your performance with your driver.
Contact Jordan Gares for more information, 850-484-9770 or Jordan@MarcusPointeGolf.com